Iconic developerBringing you the real feel-good neighborhoods.
Established in 2004, Iwan Developments is a leading Egyptian real estate development shareholding company. Founded on the vision of developing homes, built in feel-good neighborhoods with well-connected livable communities, we curate unique human experiences and elevated quality living. IWAN means a place of gathering, which is mirrored in its core belief of providing significance in the communities in which it develops.
With a versatile portfolio of 10 residential projects, spanning urban, coastal locations and various administrative, commercial projects, IWAN has earned its reputation as an established player in the Egyptian Real Estate market.
Our residential projects are distinguished landmarks of the Sheikh Zayed community which include: Jeera, Jewar, Jedar, Jubail, Alma, Atrio, Vida and The Axis. Our Sokhna gem, Majada, offers a wide portfolio ranging from luxury villas to fully and semi-finished twin houses and town homes as well as versatile apartments.
We focus on impactful innovation from
idea to delivery. Our business is based on integration and attention to
detail that brings value to our company and clients.
Every business decision is strategically made to play out in favor of the development of IWAN’s equity and business. IWAN’s success is based on sustainability; as we are committed to superior returns and sustainable development for future generations.
Leading the way, delivering genuine value and offering innovative integrated real estate solutions.
- Diligence: Our eagerness to learn is our path to perfection.
- Decency: Our transparency and ethics are the route to lasting relationships with our partners.
- Distinction: Our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
- Development: Our growth is a result of our belief in efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Devotion: Our passionate views transcend the norm, contend the standard and achieve the satisfaction we seek.
- Diversity: Our versatility and exposure are what make us different.